How can students use Mason360?:
- Browse through 450+ on-campus student organizations
- Discover University-sponsored events
- Connect with other Patriots!
- Create a personalized profile to connect with other students who have similar interests through directory suggestions
How can faculty/staff use Mason360?
Mason360 is George Mason’s Official student engagement platform that also gives faculty/staff the ability to:
- Manage their department/office’s group page to connect and engage with students
- Create, publish, and promote upcoming events
- Track attendee data with the attendance tracking feature
- Send out communications to the group via email or group feeds to help members stay informed
- Utilize additional features including tracks and checklists, badges, tags, files, website, service hours, connections program, etc.
Faculty/Staff Things You Should Know
- You will need an existing/active account to access Mason360
- All new UL faculty/staff must request access using the Faculty/Staff Account Access Request Form
- Creating events using Mason360 requires “officer” access to your department/office’s group page
- Faculty/staff can request a new group on Mason360 by submitting a new group request
- You are welcome to join and engage with the Mason360 Officer Community (student and faculty/staff who are group officers) to learn more about upcoming training and to access Mason360 resources
Our calendars share events at Mason. View an overall calendar or sort by audience or location using the selection options. Whether you’re looking for a specific event or browsing for something fun to do, it’s all here.
For information on getting your event posted via 25Live, visit the Office of University Events’ website.
The marquee sign on Braddock Road is available for ads sponsored by Mason departments and student organizations. Campus departments and student organizations must submit requests directly.
All events must be open to everyone and meet the criteria detailed on the
Braddock Road Marquee website. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.