Requirements for Submitting Marketing Requests
All marketing request submissions must follow ULSS MarCom submission requirements:
- All Marketing requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the need by date.
- Event requests: Unit need by dates should include at least 1-2 weeks promotional visibility for increased success.
- While 2 weeks is our minimum requirement for submission, please review our timeline outcomes for a more in-depth understanding of what you can expect given your request submission timeline.
- Marketing requests must be submitted with all necessary details to allow completion.
- Marketing deliverables must be reviewed for content accuracy by requesters in a timely manner.
- Ideas, visions, and examples/inspirations for the final deliverable but please note that if what is submitted doesn’t align with branding guidelines, then the Marketing team will not be able to use your suggestions.
- Description of event or service (help us understand what we’re marketing and the value proposition for students).
- Theme of the event, service, etc.
- Provide the logistical information that needs to be included in the design such as:
- Registration information
- Marketing channels: identify the dimensions and file type(s) needed for the final deliverable(s). If you are unsure, please explain where the content will be posted.
- Bullet points of important statements for designers to work off of, including key words to include.
- Quick review/feedback to the designers may expedite your process
- Units that do not provide reasonably prompt feedback (1-2 business days) will cause their projects to be put on hold and the final deliverable time will be impacted.
- Days = business days; doesn’t account for weekends or holidays.